State of the art
Located in Bozeman, Montana
Lone Mountain Printing is leading the way in full package apparel and innovation in screen printing. We are 100% PVC-free and only use the best inks. Our partnership with Virus Inks has given us the edge, allowing us to print higher details, softer prints and creative special effects. All of our prints are OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified.
Founded in 2010 in a small one car garage, Lone Mountain Printing now operates in a state of the art, 9000 square foot facility. Our facility has a monthly capacity of 120,000+ imprints, with our two large automatic screen printing presses.
421 W Griffin DR #1
Bozeman, MT 59715
Screen printing is what we are the best at. In 2014 we went completely PVC-free and focused on using waterbased inks. We are able to print to wide array fabrics and with the softest of prints and the highest of details. We have become specialists with 4 color process printing with the ability to print to dark garments.
With the ability to print up to 12 colors, no artwork is impossible.
Full Package Apparel
In 2015 we launched our Retail Ready program for your larger clients. This program is designed to give our retail clients a great product at a great price. With minimums of 600, this program include the shirt, up to an 8 color print, custom inside label, and individually folded and bagged.
Extras include more print locations, woven trim labels, hang tags, barcodes, size stickers and many more.
Your apparel will leave our facility ready to go on the shelf or warehouse bins.
Just because you cannot find what you need from one of our 40,000 different pieces of apparel, does not mean it can’t happen.
We offer a full vertically integrated supply chain. With our amazing team, we can offer a full custom cut and sew program.
Design the apparel from the ground up, pick out a completely custom fabric down to the blend and color, pick the embleishment process, and have in delivered in as little as six weeks.
Minimums start as low as 600 pieces, depending the on garment type.
With 10,000+ different apparel products, choosing is sometimes hard. Here are some great recommended products to get you started.
All of our pricing includes one print location.
Base Model tee
- 5.0 oz., pre-shrunk 100% cotton
- High-density fabric for exceptional print clarity
- Seamless 1x1 rib collar
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Double-needle stitched sleeves, bottom hem and front neck
- Tearaway label
- Starting at $7.00
fitted blend tee
- Fabric laundered, 4.3 oz., 60/40 combed ringspun cotton/polyester, 32 singles
- Set-in CVC 1x1 baby rib collar
- Tearaway label*
- Available in Men's, Women's and Children's
- Starting at $9.10
- 8.5 oz (280 gm) cotton/polyester blend fleece
- Jersey lined hood
- Split stitch double needle sewing on all seams
- Twill neck tape
- 1x1 ribbing at cuffs & waistband
- Metal eyelets
- Standard fit
- Tearaway Label
- Starting at $22.00
3/4 raglan baseball tee
- Contrast raglan sleeves and neck trim
- Retail fit, side seams
- Tearaway label
- Starting at $14.20
- Fabric laundered, 4.2 oz., 50/25/25 polyester/combed ringspun cotton/rayon, 32 singles
- Set-in 1x1 baby rib collar
- Satin label
- Available in Men's, Women's, and Children's
- Starting at $11.84
Merino wool long sleeve
- 100% Australian Merino Wool
- 18.5 micron/190 gsm fabric weight
- Effective Odor control
- Excellent Moisture Management
- Efficient Temperature Regulation
- Comfort and shape retention
- Easy care and stain resistance
- UPF 30+ UV Protection
- Available in Men's and Women's
- Starting at $32.50
Reach for any questions or quotes. We would love to hear from you.
421 West Griffin Drive STE 1
Bozeman, MT, 59715